I contacted my solicitor and I have a right to know where X lives

Monday July 13, 2009 at 9:12pm

Well it sems I have a right to know where my children stay when they are with X, so I'm going to tell her that before B and G stay with her, I need to know the address of where she lives.

I found this out by dropping an email to my solicitor, and she replied within an hour - so nice to get some reassure quickly, rather than having to worry about it.

Incidentally, X hasn't got any beds or furniture yet, but we have agreed that the children with be resident with me (atleast thats the legal term for it), and only stay with X two nights a week.

That will start with X has got her new place setup for B and G.

» Categories: General
Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Furl Add to: Google


There aren't any comments yet. Why not be the first to comment?

Leave a Comment

Your Name  
Email Address  
(kept hidden)
Your Website
Human Validation Check  
What is 16 - 5 ? Answer